Thursday 4 December 2008

My questionaire

My Questionnaire
At this point in my research I have created a questionnaire, which will aid with my market research I am currently undergoing to help with the creation of my magazine. Creating a questionnaire will give me an idea of what my target audience like in existing magazines and what they think could be improved. I will also be able to find out what my target audience think I should adapt for my magazine and what concepts they think should not make it to my final magazine. By doing all this it should ensure that I would get customer fulfilment with my magazine, which should eventually result in success in sales.

Questionnaire
1. What type of music magazine do you generally buy?
· R&B ___
· Classical ___
· M.C. ___
· Rock ___
· Pop ___
· Music and lifestyle ___

2. What type of music magazine do you think there is a lack of on the market?
· R&B ___
· Classical ___
· M.C. ___
· Rock ___
· Pop ___
· Other _________________________
3. Which of the magazines below do you read?
· Q ___
· Mojo ___
· Blender ___
· Smash hits ___
· Other ___________________________

4. How much do/would you pay?
· £1 - £1.99 ___
· £2 - £2.99 ___
· £3 - £3.99 ___
· £4 + ___



5. What is your favourite feature?
· Articles ___
· Interviews ___
· Reviews ___
· Fashion pictures ___
· Problem pages ___
· Concert dates ___
· Advertisements ___
· Other ___________________

6. Are you more likely to buy a magazine if there is a man or a woman on the front cover?
· Man ___
· Woman ___
· Either ___



7. When was the last time you bought a magazine?

8. How many magazines do you buy per month?









9. Which name do you prefer?
· Feel ___
· Evocative ___
· Wave ___
· Vibes ___
· Soul ___
· Other _________________________


10. What style/Font do you prefer?
· Batang ___
· Engravers mt ___
· Georgia ___
· Verdana ___
· Trebuchet mt ___
· Other ___