Thursday 4 December 2008

Music magazine proposal

For this project I will be working alone to create a teenage magazine suitable for music lovers of both sexes, for the age group of around there twenties to thirties. To do this, other music magazines, such as Blender, Rolling stone, Vibe and vibe Vixen will first be purchased, and analysed to highlight the best points, and features, ad types of articles that I could use with in my magazine.A questionnaire will then be created and tested on my targeted age group, and a certain amount of people. The results of which will be displayed on my blog spot ad regarded throughout my design of the magazine for all of its features. Rough designs for the magazine will then have to be created, remembering the desired points highlighted in the existing magazines, and the questionnaire results.

No comments: