- The font colours are quite basic, this is to make the cover simple and not too complicated and eye catching, although there are only four colours used there is the feminine colours of pink and purple.
- The title ‘vibe Vixen’ is bold and stands out in bright pink; it would grab the attention of the customer and make them buy the magazine.
In this case the model on the front of the magazine is a well-known singer, standing central looking straight at the customer and smiling, so that readers will be drawn in and want to be like her.
- The main point of the stories inside is shown in bold, bright colour, which will grab the reader’s attention and make them want to read inside.
The story related to the model on the front is in the biggest writing and in the same colour as the title this is all to make people want to buy the magazine and find out all the gossip about the star.
- All the writing is justified on both sides to ensure you see the model clearly. Also the writing curves round the curves of her body, to intrigue the reader to read inside.
The conventions of music magazines are to only have one picture (the main model) on the front cover with no other pictures on the front.
- Having the data on a magazine is a well-known convention to help aid the reader not to buy the same issue of the magazine again.
- Website addresses are regularly displayed on covers to inform the customers of up and coming events from the company. Having a wed address also ensures more people hear about the magazine.
(Unfortunatly i am unable to upload the picture of my magazine)